Early Years Classroom Teacher
Full Time, Permanent
Required for September 2023
Are you a talented and dedicated Early Years teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for motivating and engaging children through the delivery of a broad and balanced Early Years curriculum?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher, to enhance our outstanding Early Years provision as a full-time, permanent, Kindergarten teacher. We are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join our school, rated ‘Excellent in all areas’ in our most recent inspection.
For the successful applicant, we offer a friendly and highly supportive working environment, and the opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and cohesive team of staff. We have excellent resources, including specialist teaching across a range of subjects, as well as small class sizes which enable teachers to really get to know the children and fully focus on their individual needs. Opportunities for training and development are provided along with full membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly motivated Early Years teacher who has a passionate belief in the importance of high quality early years provision and a love of working with children.
- Role model excellent practice and set consistently high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have a secure understanding of child development and have relevant subject knowledge that enables the planning and implementation of stimulating and age-appropriate developmental programmes using the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework, ensuring full use of both the indoor and outdoor environments.
- Stay abreast of current Early Years initiatives and legislations and ensure that this informs their practice.
- Be confident in gathering relevant assessment information to plan appropriate teaching and learning strategies that support all individuals within the class, thus enabling all children to make good progress. This includes children who are more able and those that may require additional support.
- Form strong working relationships with parents, by providing them with information that helps them to understand how their child can progress.
- Keep accurate records and reports on children’s developmental progress.
- Work as part of the Early Years team, sharing knowledge and skills and forming good relationships with colleagues.
If you are interested and would like to know more, we encourage you to telephone the Headteacher for an informal chat and arrange a visit to the school, where we would welcome the chance to show you around.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th March 2023
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th April and Thursday 27th April 2023
To apply please complete the attached Application Form in full and submit via email along with your CV to the Bursar, Mrs Emma Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ayscoughfee Hall School Limited is a charity (No. 527294). We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.